Are there requirements for All-in Insurance (A.I.I.) to be prompted?
Why did the All-in Insurance (A.I.I.) option not appear for me?
- The All-In Insurance option is only available when you meet all of the following requirements:
- you must go all-in.
- the amount that you have committed into the pot must be greater than 20 times the amount of the big blind.
- your hand must have at least a 60% chance of winning.
- only two players remain in the hand.
- Run It Three Times (RITT) must not have been accepted.