How does Run It Three Times work?
What is Run It Three Times and how do I use it?
- When two players are playing in a hand and are both all-in, Run It Three Times allows you to have the remaining board cards dealt three times to essentially decide a winner for each outcome.
- The amount in the pot is also split into three separate amounts to be paid out according to the results of the three different boards.
- If either of the two active players in the hand decides not to Run it Three Times, then the hand will only run once as it normally would.
- Run the board three times to lower your risk when you are all-in.
- Run It Three Times is only possible when both players accept it by clicking the Yes button.
- There is no additional fee for Run It Three Times.