What is All-In Insurance (A.I.I.)?
What is All-In Insurance and when is it activated?
- All-In Insurance (A.I.I.) is a feature which allows you to insure against losing the chips committed into the pot when you go all-in.
- This option is only available when the following criteria are met:
- you must go all-in.
- the amount that you have committed into the pot must be greater than 20 times the amount of the big blind.
- your hand must have at least a 60% chance of winning.
- only two players remain in the hand.
- Run It Three Times (RITT) must not have been accepted.
- If you happen to lose after accepting All-In Insurance, all the chips that you had committed into the pot will be returned to you free of charge immediately after the hand is over.
- However, if you end up winning the pot while accepting All-In Insurance, then an insurance fee will be deducted from the chips you have on the table.
Are there any additional fees?
- You will not incur any additional fees for accepting All-In Insurance.
- When you are eligible to opt for All-In Insurance, the cost will be displayed clearly on the prompt.
All-In Insurance prompt that is displayed
Confirmation of insurance when you lose a hand