How do you hit the All-In or Fold (AoF) jackpot?
How can I hit the All-In or Fold (AoF) Jackpot?
- The criteria for hitting the All-In or Fold (AoF) jackpot is different for each game type - Hold'em or Omaha.
- In Hold'em, you must use both of your hole cards to make at least a Straight Flush.
- In Omaha, a player will be able to hit the jackpot by making a Royal Flush with two of the four hole cards.
- Only hands which go to Showdown are AoF jackpot eligible.
- For example, if you made a Royal Flush in Omaha, but your opponent folds one's hand, then you will not be eligible for the AoF jackpot.