How does the AoF jackpot build up?

How does the All-In or Fold (AoF) jackpot fund accumulate?

  • When you play a game of All-In or Fold, you must pay a fee, also known as the Jackpot Fee in the table below. 

Blind Structure and Jackpot Fee

BlindsJackpot Fee
$5/$10 (Hold'em)$1
$4/$8 (Omaha)$0.60
$2/$4 (Hold'em)$0.40
$1/$2 (Omaha)$0.15
$0.50/$1 (Hold'em)$0.10
$0.25/$0.50 (Omaha)$0.03
$0.10/$0.25 (Hold'em)$0.02
  • The jackpot builds up by taking 44% of the Jackpot Fee (also known as AoF Fee) from each AoF hand played per player. 
  • Please note that 44% of the Jackpot Fee goes straight to the AoF jackpot while the other 56% is allocated to rake.

How did we do?